12 March, 2009

AIDS and the Gosple

There is a video I posted that reports on the spread of AIDS in some of India's red line districts. It is a AIDS prevention promotion video that talks about peoples efforts to help prevent it's spread. While good in itself it does not seem to be even close to enough. These women who are rescued from the sex trade still are left without any type of real hope, they need to hear the good news of Christ. My heart sunk in me as I watched this and I felt totally unable to do anything. The things that these women have gone though, the challenges they face are so different that reaching out to them would be challenging to say the least.

All these people around me are dieing and I can't do anything to stop it. I need to seek God and try to understand His mind on this subject. How should I react and what is the reasons that He lets so many die, this I can not understand. It's to demonstrate His justice as I have learned, but I still do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates