01 March, 2009

India

I have been more awakened to going abroad for a time if not indefinitely. India has come as a place I am very interested in. It has a lot of qualities. Qualities such as:
  • Growing Economy
  • Growing Church
  • English as a Common Language
  • Family Centric Culture
  • 2nd World Nation
  • Affordable Living
  • Lots of People
You can find this in other cultures as well and India is not the only one that is like this but it has caught my eye. I hope to travel around to different places in the world over the next several years to encourage and train Christians. India may be my first stop (assuming probation is terminated early). If my probation is terminated this year I hope to be in India for 3 month the begging of next year Lord willing. It's a big dream that is high up there but nothing is impossible with God.

I would also like to visit Africa (not sure where yet) and spend some time there as well. All as the Lord wills and provides for.

And India has COLOR! I absolutely life the colors common to India. I pray God will use me to encourage and strengthen believers both here and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates