10 March, 2009

Chickie Chick Flick

I just watched the MOST chick flick movie ever! In fact it's so chick flick that I am not even going to mention it's name due to the slight about of dignity I am trying to hold on to after just mentioning watching a major chick flick. Oh, and I liked it too (as much as is possible for a guy to like a chickie chick flick)

It did get me thinking about a few things.
In my experience and in other people experience it is one of the most amazing things the love a parent has for there child. Parents have this give all kind of love that blows my mind! In this movie the parent is willing to sell life dreams away to help their child and I have seen my parents take on massive amounts of debt without even blinking an eye, dropping everything they had going and coming to help me when I needed it. They watch over me and yet try and let my wings grow. They try and let me fall but at the same time try and make sure when I do fall I wont get too hurt, just enough to learn my lesson. They are ever caring, ever watching, ever giving, ever loving. It just blows my mind the kind of love a parent has for their child and I can honestly say I have never experienced having that kind of love and self sacrifice for anyone that I know of. Mind Blowing!

So it's always dangerous to watch a chick flick, particularly for me. Being the deep romantic at heart a chick flick gives way to thinking and imagining about the day when I can show that deep affection to someone. It's an ecstatic feeling that propels the heart into the clouds! The only problem is I am kinda in a bit of a box so my heart gets propelled into the ceiling *OUCH!*, but some day soon I look forward to having that whirlwind of romance free me to fly into the clouds and just sit there gazing at the stars on a dark, clear, crisp night with that someone I love. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates