05 March, 2009

Tyrone Wells

Ok, so I just found a new artist I really like! His name is Tyrone Wells, check him out! I will be posting more of his songs on my playlist when I get more of his albums. :)

Tonight work was slow once again but I had some very good tables and ended up making a lot of money. I am very glad for that but sometimes how much money I make does not make sense to me. I make the same as other good servers there and it does not seem to matter how my spiritual life is at the time. I can be doing great and not making very much money or I can be doing really bad in my faith walk and make loads. I was walking out of work tonight thinking about if God really exist because that would not be how I would think He would work. Then as I walked across the parking lot I looked up at the sky and remembered the psalms, "The heavens declare the glory of God" and I also thought of Romans where Paul talks about God's handiwork being shown in His creation. The moon was absolutely beautiful tonight with a light fog that made it cool soft light glow all around me. I looked at it's beauty and even just knew God lives! I don't understand how we works in our lives all the time but I know He is there and I trust Him.
Funny how such small things can be so big :) I am very rational and that is a completely irrational thing that would give me comfort in Him and yet it did.

I also got a soccer ball today! :) I am looking forward to practicing more with it, who knows maybe one day I might actually play it with someone :O LOL.

I am also still looking at going to India next year Lord willing. I want to help the broken, I am made at myself because of not doing that now and my hope is that if I am in an environment that helps me accomplish this I will begin to accomplish this more and learn some skills that way.

I am feeling very normal writing this blog but I will say I have not been feeling very normal this week at all. My girl drive got turned on overload and I just about whent crazy. I am glad I am back to normal at least and have at least a little more of a head on my shoulders now :)
Sometimes I get thinking so much about a girl I loose track of doing stuff that is good for me and helpful for others, or perhaps just preparing for when I do get married, but nope I think about girls. good grief! LOL, but I keep learning that I have a very very suborn and persistent personality that once I get something in my head it's VERY hard to get it out! Well it's how God made me I guess :)

Ok, that's enough of a blog for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates