06 March, 2009

Almost Done

I am almost done with my big upfront car bills :)
By the end of next week I will have all my big bills squared away and payed for which will be great! I have so many abnormal bills that I don't have rock hard figures for that it is making it extremely hard to get my mind around where I currently stand in regards to next months bills and getting my court cost all payed off so I can try and get probation over!

Lord willing probation will be taken off and that means I will be able to do all sorts of things I really want to do! I will be able to see about saving for a trip to India, maybe dating this totally amazing girl, saving more money and just putting this stage of my life behind me! I don't mind it too much but it does seem to make a habit of getting in my way for very very important things so it will be nice to be over with it :)

The weather here is AMAZING! I am spending WAY more time outside now. SO nice compared to being inside in front of my computer :D
I have been running, I will start biking soon, hopefully swimming, and kicking my soccer ball around in the back some. This weather's warm air is just breathing a new freshness into my days! I LOVE IT!

But there is a country song that said it best, you can have everything but unless you put a girl in it you ain't got nothing. Well hopefully hopefully hopefully that will change this year :) Oh well, I can hope right? :D lol.

Well I got some food cooking in the oven I need to go get out and eat before work today :)
BLESSINGS AND HAPPY SPRING! :D ENJOY THE WEATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates