18 February, 2009

General Stuff

So I am trying to post a blog before I go into work and my very kind neighbor dog is singing to his hearts content.... AGAIN! I was thinking, this is one reason I will be VERY happy to move, so I don't have to listen to him bark all day long.

Well I have been looking for another job to fit into my day (or night depending on what job I get). Man has the job market shrunk up! I am very thankful for the job I have with Carrabbas! It pays all my bills plus a little savings but my thinking is that with the tech support job and hopefully another job all that money is strait to my savings! I am just looking for God to open the doors as to where I am to work so I continue to put in applications and wait to hear back. If God does provide me with another job I should be saving around $2,000 a month! Since I am single right now seems like a smart thing to do :)

Thats what I have been doing most of my days, tomorrow I will talk to my lawyer! I am very thrilled to finally be able to hear his opinion on terminating my probation early... whether he thinks it smart or not I would like to know because right now it's getting in the way it seems. In God's providence it is what it is so I need to be open to however He leads me.

Well thats all for now! I am off to kill a dog
*Chickching.... BANG! BANG!*
Ahhhh.... MUCH better! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates