12 February, 2009

Moving Forward!

Hey again!

I just wanted to drop a note and say that I am very happy right now! I am moving forward! I think for me that's a big thing because I can't hardly handle not accomplishing goals and moving in a positive direction. I got the car but the start up cost where bigger than I was sure I would be able to handle, but after doing my taxes today I found that I am getting a big refund check back so it balances out the added cost I was going to see this month! That gives me SOOOO much room to keep moving at a quick speed! I am meeting with my lawyer next week and then I will have a better idea what my chances are of getting my probation terminated in a few months! OH HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE~!!!!! :D

So I am flying hi right now :)

Well off to a great day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates