21 February, 2009

God Provides

So I was looking over my cash flow today (like I do just about every day) in regards to hitting some real big goals in a short amount of time. I have the taxes on the car to pay next month, my court fees to pay plus the new car payment and insurance, so a little over 2,100 dollars (a lot of money for me) and after evaluating my budget to see when I will be able to meet these goals I am continually shocked to see God's provision for me!

This is February, the slowest month of the year for servers, and every month I continue to run a surplus (that means more than what was budgeted if you are not up on all that :P )! I don't really know how I do because I budget based on my best estimates and every time it seems there is more money in the bank than I planned for.

Currently it looks like each of those big goals will be met next month! That is a good 2 months faster than I had expected! I am learning more and more that God will provide no matter what, it's just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates