19 February, 2009

So so happy

I am so so happy right now.
Not happy like flying high, or living in the cloud, but happy with all the blessings I have. I love my family so very much, my mom and dad, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.

My sister and her family are over for the weekend and it's so good to see them and be with them. She told me to watch a movie, Dan in Real Life. If you want to know what my family is like then you can watch this movie and see what it was kinda like growing up (and still is for the most part when we are all together). Both my sisters said I am like the brother who is the boyfriend of the girl through out most the movie, I can see many things but I will stand and say I have some other qualities :P
But that aside it does look a lot like my family and I love them all so much!
You can watch it in 3 parts here:
Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.

I also talked with my lawyer today and he was pretty optimistic on getting my probation terminated early. So that was a word of encouragement for me today! I thank God for working and moving me and I pray He would open doors for me to find a girl to share my life with, to love.
May God be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates