25 February, 2009

God's Mercy

What a day. God has just poured out His mercy on me this evening and my heart has taken a refreshing drink of His cool waters. I have been under just the greatest of temptations over the past few days. It was as though I was holding a great weight on my shoulders standing on the edge of a cliff. The burden so heavy I was being bent low and the rocks under my feet where giving way so as I would fall into the abyss below. Then I cried out and God delivered me! Amen!

He opened my eyes to see He was answering my prayers. I continually pray for being pure of heart and close to Him and He continues to answer my prayers with refining me as gold. The trials hot but the end wonderful. I am learning all sorts of things! I need to pray for deliverance from temptation more and just things about parenting and all sorts! lol, God really does work in mysterious ways.

I am sure He is not finished with me but this evening it has been very refreshing and a much needed break from the fire. I was so troubled inside me today from all of this, more troubled than I have been in a long time, and yet God answered me.

God be praised! Now you may understand more about what I wrote on the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates