17 February, 2009

Love On Tap

"He set my feet on a rock"
Tuesdays are also great days! God has been meeting me in so many places, showing me SOOOOO much sin in my life in places I was not glancing at! It's SOOOOO amazing! Sometimes your just sure you got problems in one spot and He is like... "yah you do but you got bigger problems here" and He turns your head and opens your eyes to see :)

So today I listened to 3 sermons, 1 was by James Boyce over Romans 1:13 concerning prayer (VERY GOOD), and the other 2 where by Pastor Edwin Blackwood from an RP church in Australia. One of his talked about Praying Without Ceasing and the other about Rejoicing Always both come from the book of 1 Thessalonians.

God is good! We love Him because He first loved us and I will pray and rejoice because of this.
Rejoice everyone! You've got unlimited love on tap, so scoot on up to the bar and start drinking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates