14 February, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

Have you ever seen Sweet Home Alabama?
I just did and I learned a few things.
  1. I LOVE the country and even though the city has grown on me, I don't know how well I could live without being out in the country.

  2. I am NOT, I will repeat, NOT a hick! Ok, someone who has grown up on a farm and who knows how to work hard and work with his hands does NOT have to give away class. So some people like being hicks, I don't know if I will ever understand why, but they do, that's not me! (and if you do like being a hick... PLEASE PLEASE tip your server at least 20%!!!!! 10% is not a tip, it's an insult)

  3. It's a love story, loved watching it but since it's singles awareness day today it makes me dream of not being single anymore, but all in good time as they say.
So I didn't really learn that, I was just reminded of that and decided to say it again :P

Well that's all for now! Got one of the busiest days at the restaurant today, can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates